The idea of a Black Sabbath ballet has been on Carlos Acosta’s mind since he first arrived in Birmingham at the start of 2020, just before the pandemic hit. Black Sabbath played their first ever gig in The Crown pub just a stone’s throw from Birmingham Royal Ballet’s base on Thorp Street.
PR and Media services that get the results you want!
- PR Campaigns
- Branding Concepts
- Social Media
- Event Planning
- Press releases
- Digital Media Kits
- Call out for Birmingham boys and girls aged 8-10 to be part of a Chorus for Birmingham Royal Ballet’s Luna
- 40th anniversary of Sir Peter Wright’s The Sleeping Beauty
- Birmingham Royal Ballet announce this year’s Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Student-in-Residence
- UK’s leading Mask Theatre Company return to the stage with Boy on the Roof UK Tour
- The Nutcracker returns for the Festive Season